[nagdu] the life of a guide dog

Ken Ace ken at acenovels.com
Thu Apr 18 20:21:56 UTC 2013

Daniel & Cass, this may not be what you are looking for but I have had
several people, trainers, etc. tell me what I should and shouldn't do with
my dog. Some of there input was good some was not, in my opinion. Eventually
I came to the point that I related the following to them; There are 168
hours in a week, I spend 167 of those hours with my dog, the only hour we
don't spend together is when he gets groomed. Couples spend less than a
hundred hours a week together, Mothers with school aged children spend about
thirty hours a week with their children. So when YOU spend as much time with
another being as I spend with my dog I may think you have something to bring
to the party. But until then it is between me and my dog.
Ken & Ace