[nagdu] re paw power

Shanna Stichler slstich at gmail.com
Fri Apr 19 00:15:53 UTC 2013

I hope so too, because I ordered a harness from him back in January and
have yet to hear a thing about it. I did contact him in March with my
concerns, and was assured that he'd get back to me within a few days
regarding a time estimate for my order, as he'd recently been in
hospital. I have not received that correspondence either.

If anyone can shed light on what's going on, I'd really appreciate knowing.

Shanna and Diamond