[nagdu] no follow up

Eve Sanchez celticyaya at gmail.com
Fri Apr 19 02:10:33 UTC 2013

Hi all, My subject line probably does not make sense, but I thought it
might catch attention of those on that thread as well as others. I
think the follow up for someone who wishes it is  great and should be
available. I have a friend though that needs some follow up and is
refusing to get it. I am hoping that some of you might have some good
suggestions for her. She has had her dog for 4 or 5 months now and
says she is very happy with how she works, on harness and on leash,
she is perfect. MY FRIEND IS HAVING AN ISSUE GETTING HER DOG TO COME
TO HER AND I DO NOT KNOW WHY SHE WILL NOT CALL  HER SCHOOL>  She says
that it the house she is fine, but she puts her in the back yard a lot
(something i would not do and am curious as to whether others do).
While in the yard, the dog finds her way and runs the street. She
calls her and her dog refuses to come to her. I suggested as a first
step to put back on the leash as if newly home. I figured this might
help with the bonding that might be lacking. Short of her getting help
from one of the school trainers, which is available to her, do you all
have any suggestions for her? Thanks, Eve