[nagdu] Veterinary assistance - iaadp?

Dailyah dailyahpatt at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 19 18:32:18 UTC 2013

(I've only lightly followed this thread, so apologies if this had been mentioned but i haven't seen it.)

Just curious how many of you are members of iaadp.  I'd think it would be quite a few guide users since iaadp was founded by 2 guide dog handlers, Ed and Toni Eames.  Anywho, membership is cheap and the benefits more than make up for the dues.  One thing they have for members is an emergency Vet fund.  iirc, you have to pay the first $500 and then the Vet has to get pre approval...but the idea is that the fund is there for serious (emergencies, unexpected stuff) things that the Vet believes are fixable and the dog will be able to go back to work.  The dog being able to return to work is the big catch, but it's one more possible resource to help ease one's mind.

Dailyah Rudek
ProBoneO program, Director
Dailyah at pbop.org
(busy trying to over haul and clean up our website starting thus weekend...oof!)

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android