[nagdu] Naming names

Ken Ace ken at acenovels.com
Fri Apr 19 20:03:29 UTC 2013

Ann,
Thank you for sharing. Apparently I was and am very lucky as I did little
research and was just happy that there was a school in my area. SEGDI is
only about 30 miles from home and I was on the list for about a year. Ace
has only barked three times in almost two years and two dogs bilged out of
the program two weeks in for barking during dinner. I was walking between
buildings at the VA Hospital just the other day and there were two squirrels
just about three feet from the sidewalk. Ace looked over and gave one little
whine but never tugged on the lead or broke his stride. So I could be
spoiled but the school I attended was very strict about those things.
Ken & Ace