[nagdu] coming on command - was no follow up

Ken Ace ken at acenovels.com
Sat Apr 20 16:10:16 UTC 2013

I just kissed Ace ten or more times and more and more I realize just how
fortunate I am with Ace as my Guide Dog. Being my first, and hopefully my
last, I had little or nothing to compare him to. Incidentally  as I
mentioned Ace's Book "Ace, Guide Dog Detective should be available at NO
CHARGE on Talking Books in a month or so. Look for it, it's a good, short
read for all from 8 to 80 and chronicles our first year together from Ace's
perspective. You can check out the first six pages on Ace's web page
info at acenovels.com.

Ken & Ace