[nagdu] Hello

melissa R green graduate56 at juno.com
Sun Apr 21 03:26:48 UTC 2013

I think that you do whatever works for you and your dog.
Some may think I am not a good handler because I do things like let the vet
interact with her while she is in harness, or if a little kid asks to pet
her I let it be done.
My girl also knows the difference and will test me.  But she straightens up
and apparently, she gives people the look like don't touch me please because
I will get in trouble because I am working.  that is what my classmate
described to me when we were at the museum last thursday.
  Blessings,
Sincerely,
Melissa and Pj
Find me on: