[nagdu] Dropping Leash In Airports

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Mon Apr 22 00:17:16 UTC 2013

They cannot reqire you to drop the leash. You can either lengthen the leash and send the dog through first and then go through afterwards, or you put the dog at sit and stay and, with the long leash in your hand, you go through; then you call the dog. They do have to pat down the dog, but they would have to do that anyway. The woman was using her authority to give you false information.

Cindy Lou