[nagdu] RTF of Bill of Rights - was Concerning Our Invitation to Our Annual Meeting

Marion Gwizdala blind411 at verizon.net
Mon Apr 22 12:58:18 UTC 2013

Dar,
    For those who cannot read Word documents, I have attached an RTF of the
file. I hope this helps!
    Many enjoy hearing from their training programs, as well! Our challenge
is that we have limited time and a lot of ground to cover, as you will see
in upcoming announcements. Last year, we requested training programs comment
on our Bill of Rights and none did. this year, training programs wishing to
give us updates must first comment on the Bill of Rights. After all, this is
our meeting and our agenda!

Fraternally yours,
Marion Gwizdala, President
National Association of Guide Dog Users (NAGDU)
National Federation of the Blind
813-626-2789
President at NAGDU.ORG
HTTP://WWW.NAGDU.ORG