[nagdu] Concerning Our Invitation to Our Annual Meeting

Marion Gwizdala blind411 at verizon.net
Mon Apr 22 13:00:55 UTC 2013

Sheila,
    I look forward to seeing Harold and you in Orlando! The NAGDU metings
will be held on Monday, July 1 & Wednesday, July 3 from 7:00 - 10:00 p.m.
with registration beginning at 6:00 p.m. The agenda will be announced as
soon as it is finalized. We are still waiting on a couple of confirmation
from presenters.

Fraternally yours,
Marion Gwizdala