[nagdu] where to buy guide dog harnesses

Marion Gwizdala blind411 at verizon.net
Mon Apr 22 13:47:04 UTC 2013

Ken,
    Since you are in Florida and we have one of the best service animal
access laws in the country, it would be best for you to never get turned
away without filing a complaint. Florida law is very clear and very strong
with criminal remedies, making it second degree misdemeanor. This statute is
attached to this message. I also have attached a flyer you can print about
the florida law.

Fraternally yours,
Marion