[nagdu] Greeting People while in harness

Tami Jarvis tami at poodlemutt.com
Tue Apr 23 16:29:31 UTC 2013

Oh, no! Be afraid... /lol/

I'm thinking that next summer will be the time to acquire a puppy to
train as Mitzi's replacement, so I'm starting to try to get myself to
think seriously about the traits I want that Mitzi has and those I might
want to be different... You know, maybe something with a bit less of
that poodle nonsense? But the more I think about it, the more I realize
that the things I like about Mitzi so much all add up to that poodle
nonsense... If I had a dog that took the job seriously without all the
dancing and prancing and goofiness, I'm sure I wouldn't know what to do.
/grin/

Tami