[nagdu] A friends loss

Eve Sanchez celticyaya at gmail.com
Thu Apr 25 03:44:09 UTC 2013

Hello, I got the news today that a good friend of mine lost her guide
dog to a traumatic illness. I talked with her for quite some time and
wanted to pass on her words. "Hug your dog every day. You never know
if it might be your last together." I will always remember Luke the
pocket poodle. He was a sweetheart who had just celebrated only his
second birthday right before his death. My friend had gotten Luke last
summer after losing her last poodle. She has had guide dogs for over
36 years and is truly l without him. Blessings to all. Eve