[nagdu] An answer for ann

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Thu Apr 25 21:37:25 UTC 2013

I think we all go through periods when we think we can't live without the dog we have been working with. For some it is a harder transition than it is for others; for some they don't admit to it. If the dog is your first, then it is especially hard. But it is truly a reality, just as other losses are. I am fascinated by the horse; I don't think I would try it, but it makes me sad sometimes to think that maybe I have a couple of years left with Fisher. I guess we end up making the best and the most of each day.

Cindy Lou