[nagdu] Lickety stick

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Fri Apr 26 17:46:32 UTC 2013

Well, I never. My dog would eat the tube. Last night I was trying to dole out treats and one got too close to Fisher, but not as close as my finger. It felt like he bit it to the bone, and it was swolen. No skin broken, just like a bruise. So I would imagoine that this treat would not be particularly suited to him. LOL. Just kidding. I used kibble in a little pouch. Something that you can get to quickly seems the answer.

CL