[nagdu] Takeing bart train with a guide dog.

Eve Sanchez celticyaya at gmail.com
Sun Apr 28 02:33:57 UTC 2013

Here is an example of why not to drop names. When I first read post,
my initial response was "Why didn't GDB teach you how to ride BART?"
Duh, just because someone lives or is visiting the Bay Area, does not
mean that they got their dog from GDB. Same goes for other schools or
course, people travel. Well, my brain fart is not the only reason I am
writing. I was wondering what para-transit is. Could someone tell me?
Thanks, Eve