[nagdu] Hello

Lyn Gwizdak linda.gwizdak at cox.net
Mon Apr 29 22:05:45 UTC 2013

Hi Consuelo,
I had to crack up at your creative spelling of the breed of your dog. LOL!
Your dog is a d o b e r m a n  p i n c e r. Dobertman Pincer - I may have
gotten creative with the spelling of pincer myself. It is prnounced as I
spelled it.  It is a German spelling which escapes me.

I had a friend who had a red and rust colored Dobie as a guide from Pilot
back in the 1980s and early '90s.  Great dog!  So mellow and nice.

Lyn and Landon
"Asking who's the man and who's the woman in an LGBT relationship is like
asking which chopstick is the fork" - Unknown