[nagdu] NAGDU on Twitter

Lyn Gwizdak linda.gwizdak at cox.net
Mon Apr 29 22:46:45 UTC 2013

Eve,
Twitter is just one more social media that distracts folks from actually
interacting with people face-to-face.  I don't have it either! LOL!  Guess
I'm Twitless as well - hahahahaha!  They do these short little messeges on
their phones that are called "tweets".  Far as I can tell, you can do the
same thing on Facebook.

And, PLEASE folks, don't FB or tweet while working your dog!

Lyn and Landon
"Asking who's the man and who's the woman in an LGBT relationship is like
asking which chopstick is the fork" - Unknown