[nagdu] naiveté !

Ken Ace ken at acenovels.com
Tue Apr 30 13:23:25 UTC 2013

Hi all;

I have never considered myself to be naïve but sitting in the bleachers and
watching or listening to the posts on the field seems to be proving me
wrong.

I had custody of my two children at 22, have been married four times, lost
everything trying to raise cattle in the 70’s , lived in a nudist resort for
a couple years, lived on my sail boat for a couple more and always thought I
was on top of things. But reading these posts has been a learning
experience.

I didn’t look past the guide dog school close to me, I apparently got a
guide that is much more than above average, I have been truly blessed but
didn’t realize how blessed I have been.

Thanks for sharing all your experiences, I have learned something every day.

Ken & (The wonderful) Ace.