[nagdu] working up to obstacles

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Tue Apr 30 14:21:00 UTC 2013

It is interesting the difference in dogs along these lines. Spencer and Fisher are pretty much allike; they would take a wide berth of an obstacle. One day I was walking to the pharmacy and he veered off to the right without a moment's hesitation and took me into the parking lot a long ways from where I would normally go there. We got to the pharmacy fine. Coming back we went around closer to the obstacle, and it was that sidewalk was out. Spencer would have done pretty much the same thing. Wayne, the dog I had last, would stop fairly close and wait for me to give him direction.

Cindy Lou