[nagdu] walking in sidewalkless areas

Julie J. julielj at neb.rr.com
Tue Apr 30 22:19:36 UTC 2013

Yes, frequently.  Monty does just fine if he is on the curb side.  If I am
on the curb  side he tends to be further out in the street than I'd ideally
like, but I think there's probably stuff blown into the gutter that he
doesn't want me to walk through.   Even far out is still only about two feet
from the curb, so not in the middle of traffic or anything.

He doesn't walk slower or show any signs of not liking walking in the
street.  the only place we go where he slows down a lot is my office.  It's
not my favorite place on the whole planet either, but we still go.  Every
day is not Christmas and you have to do what you need to do.  He'll get over
it.

Julie