[nagdu] Thunder Shirt

Debbie Cole debbieanne1124 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 1 21:42:47 UTC 2013

I believe Michael created this shirt.  LOL

Ummm We saw this on sale at the farm store where I purchase Leone's
food.  It was marked at half price for $25.00.  It's an anxiety  piece
of clothing with the softest fabric.  Leone's matches her harness.
Iyt's calmed her behavior without drugs.  I'll explain how.

No hot spot chewing, gnawing and licking.
No scratching/itching
No lunging/barking in public laces when she spots other dogs/cats.
In times of storms or the fourth of july fireworks in our neighbornoon
she's calm.
She comes the firs time called.  (didn't always do that)

I'm really pleased with the results of this.  It's fabric fees like a
soft  stretchy cotton/spendex.

You can purchase it at any pet store or amazon.com.

Debbie & Leone