[nagdu] keeping weight in check - was - Help for obese dogs:Control of Guide Dog Issue

Darla Rogers djrogers0628 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 2 15:00:55 UTC 2013

Hi Melissa,
	At GDA, we were strongly discouraged from giving our dogs any people
food--maybe talking more about food we would put on a plate--but I'm not
doing bananas or carrots even, but that isn't saying you are wrong.
	In my experience, vets are so used to seeing obese dogs, they often
think ours are too thin; my vet didn't say anything about the dog I
discussed earlier.
Darla & Huck