[nagdu] Our first year

d m gina dmgina at samobile.net
Fri Aug 2 16:39:16 UTC 2013

Original message:
Thanks for all of you congradulating us.
I have to say I was wondering if I was reaching him, where I think in
his mind he will still try to see who is going to be top dog.
I am sure others have felt the same way with their teams.
He is a dog that needs lots of encouragement.
Once you tell him he can do it, he gets so excited to show me he can.
We also had the problem where to many folks wanted to step in and take over.
I would share let him do what he knows best.
I think that is another reason why he isn't a fast thinker on behalf of
what he knows to do and does it best.
Just some thoughts.