[nagdu] keeping weight in check - was - Help for obese dogs: Control of Guide Dog Issue

Sherry Gomes sherriola at gmail.com
Fri Aug 2 16:44:38 UTC 2013

I give my girls baby carrots every night before bed, about three or four. of
course that's in lieu of some kibble in their meals, but they like the
treat. I was advised to do this by a number of different trainers and a
former field manager. I don't give them any other kind of treats, and they
only get the carrots at home.