[nagdu] Guide Dogs in Condo swimming pools.

Ken Ace ken at acenovels.com
Sat Aug 3 20:43:02 UTC 2013

I recently attended a continuing education class to maintain my LCAM
license. During the class the question came up about Guide Dogs in condo
settings and access to swimming pools.

The answer was that in most cases Guide Dogs should be thought of as being
invisible as they were allowed anywhere their owner was.

I know that my Guide Dog has stayed in my hospital room with me on several
occasions and is allowed anywhere but the OR.

I would love to swim in our condo pool but only with my dog as I don't feel
comfortable without him.

Do you have any information in this regard? I have tried to Google it for an
answer, and it may be my limited computer skills but I can't find an answer.

Do have any info on this?

Ken & Ace