[nagdu] Dogs in pools

Ken Ace ken at acenovels.com
Sun Aug 4 04:55:32 UTC 2013

Hi all,

When I first ask the question, if you go back to the beginning, it was to
get clarification on something that came up at a continuing education
conference in Miami last week. I have a Condo Association Management Company
and wanted to get more info on the subject in case it ever came up at one of
the associations we manage. Then I thought how much Ace would enjoy swimming
in the pool with me & that I would as well. I haven't done it yet and I
could take him to the small dog park on the inner coastal but frankly I keep
him cleaner than that.

What I didn't expect was stirring up a small hornets nest about why I would
want to, the quality of my vet, questioning facts that I have about
hospitalization among others.

I still intend on getting a definitive answer in case it comes up with an
association, weather Ace & I decide to participate will be our decision.

Thanks to all,

Ken And Ace