[nagdu] Backing up into vehicles

Darla Rogers djrogers0628 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 4 23:41:33 UTC 2013

Dear  Laura and List,

	I, too, would love this info,, as some people really don't want dogs
on their car seats off, and even with the handle off, neither my retired
guide or Huck can turn  in a  space that small; I could find a vehicle to
practice with--I have a friend that does some household chores for me, about
once a month--and I know she won't mind.
Darla & Huck