[nagdu] Guide Dogs in Condo swimming pools.

melissa R green graduate56 at juno.com
Mon Aug 5 15:52:20 UTC 2013

A year ago I had to have surgery on my knee.
As we were doing the pre-registration over the phone.
My guide dog came up.
Well, the nurse himmed and hahhed.  But I had done my research and also read
messages from this list about it.
I explained things too her very nicely.  But she kept on about it.
Until she said I am just going to call your doctor he will talk sense into
you.  Those of you who know me tknow that I didn't take this so well.
Lol!
The short version of the story is that I told her about the aDA and I also
told her some of the things that have been done for people with service dogs
in the hospital.  But my doctor backed me up and then went farther.
He actually threatened to have a medical assistnat in the operating room be
there just for my girl and for her to be in the operating room with him.

Blessings,
Melissa Green and PJ
Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot
drive out hate; only love can do that.--Martin Luther King, Jr.
facebook Melissa R Green
twitter: melissa5674
Linkedin www.linkedin.com/in/melissagreen5674
skype: lissa5674