[nagdu] Guide Dog Harnesses

Leye-Shprintse Öberg leyeshprintse at ymail.com
Mon Aug 5 16:31:11 UTC 2013

BS"D

I wonder where you who buy your own guide dog harnesses purchase them from? What is good and what is bad with the harnesses you have tested?

My school has a standard leather harness but Hera and I didn't like it. It was clumbsy  for my petite girl. Now, I have a harness which they are testing out, it is a nylon harness (don't remember brand right now), it is black and white with an A-handle. We love it! But I would love to buy another harness to her; my first harness broke so we could not work for three days until I got a new one therefore my question.

Kind regards,
Leye-Shprintse and Hera

Courriel : leyeshprintse at ymail.com

Envoyé de mon iPad