[nagdu] How to Refuse a Guide Dog who is Dirty and infested with Fleas

rhonda cruz rhondaprincess at gmail.com
Tue Aug 6 16:19:08 UTC 2013

hi i do my vest to have my dog look nice.
 just like my own self too.
 all of us, are different when we groom our dogs,
 but no one is the same.
 i take good care of my dog, and i do my best to keep her clean.
 i don't often get complaints, about me and my dog.
 but i care only about me and my own dog's needs, and well being.