[nagdu] Woman says cab driver refused her a ride because of seeing-eye dog

Michael Hingson info at michaelhingson.com
Tue Aug 6 16:43:23 UTC 2013

Make no mistake, it is against the law to refuse to take a blind person
accompanied by a guide dog.  In New York I have taken more than one cab
driver to the authorities because they refused to take me and Roselle.

There is no negotiation here.  If a cab driver refuses any of us we should
fight back.

Best,

Michael Hingson