[nagdu] Hi all!

L Gwizdak leg1950 at cox.net
Wed Aug 7 20:05:57 UTC 2013

LOL, Ken!  Liked what you said to those guys at the VA - hahahahahaha!

Personally, I don't like to get licked by dogs as the saliva makes me itch.
But I don't care if someone else likes it.  Landon does it all the time to
his friends who love him to lick their face.

Lyn and Landon
"Asking who's the man and who's the woman in an LGBT relationship is like
asking which chopstick is the fork" - Unknown