[nagdu] I think we can!

National Association of Guide Dog Users blind411 at verizon.net
Wed Aug 7 20:25:51 UTC 2013

Dear All,

                The National Association of Guide dog Users, a strong and
proud division of the National Federation of the Blind,  is now on Twitter.
We will be sending tweets on a regular basis concerning the activities of
NAGDU and the NFB. I think we can reach 100 followers by the end of the
week, so I want to encourage everyone to visit our Twitter page and follow
us. You can find us at

http://www.twitter.com/nagdu1

                NAGDU is also publishing a Wordpress blog. You can read
Harness Up by going to

http://harnessup.wordpress.com

Fraternally yours,

Marion Gwizdala, President

National Association of Guide Dog Users Inc.

National Federation of the Blind

(813) 626-2789 (Office)

888-NAGDU411 (Hotline

President at nagdu.org