[nagdu] Woman says cab driver refused her a ride because of seeing-eye dog

Howard J. Levine WB2HWW at earthlink.net
Thu Aug 8 11:31:28 UTC 2013

Hi from Howard and rhett, this past Tuesday I was ask to get out of black
car service when I just jumped into the cab with Rhett and the drive had a
fit and we called the police driver called the police. The police where no
help. I am going to take this up chain of command with nypd and the tlc. I
had called my medical insurance company to have them have car service take
me to doctor's office. When the cab driver came and I got into cab before he
could say get that dog out of here, I told driver I am not getting out he
called the company cab was from and company told him if I did not get out
call police, I did not get out and I am looking into having a lawer file law
suit against cab company and file complant with nypd, because cops did help
me and they felt bad for cab driver, cop said look thay going to get another
cab for you . I told the officer I have rights and cop told me what about
his rights his religon does not allow dog in his car. We can't let this crap
go on.