[nagdu] Woman says cab driver refused her a ride because of seeing-eye dog

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Thu Aug 8 12:34:25 UTC 2013

Really, Howard, the guy is driving the public. It doesn't matter if it is his car, he is employed by a company who should have stood behind you in this. It is a difficult situation because one wants to respect the religion of others. We want our own respected, but these folks need to be made aware that you are allowed to bring the dog, who is a travel aid and not a pet, with you. As a public conveyance provider, they need to respect your inconvenience as you travel with the dog who is guiding you.

CL