[nagdu] Woman says cab driver refused her a ridebecause of seeing-eye dog

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Thu Aug 8 15:38:40 UTC 2013

Muslims regard animals such as dogs as unclean, and they are not to be with them. The taxi, however, as you stated, cannot be considered a place of worship. They can and do have the right to keep the dogs from those. But anyway, it is the Muslims at the very least who do not want contact with dogs.

CL