[nagdu] Trinity

Danielle Larsen dnlarsen75 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 12 17:25:49 UTC 2013

Hey Marsha!! Nice to stumble upon a neighbor :). Trinity is the name that she had in the shelter; they carried that through when they brought her to New Jersey,and I loved how unique it was and decided to keep it. It fits with D-Mess's real name In a cool way too sod. That was fun

So I guess I didn't pick it but I sort of did, because I could have changed it and decided I liked it :)

-Danielle trinity and D-Meas

Sent from my iPhone