[nagdu] Liars use phony vests and ID tags to get fake service dogs into posh New York restaurants

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Mon Aug 12 19:29:29 UTC 2013

Well, for starters, the article was very unprofessionally written. Second, it showed a gross lack of information on the part of the managers. If Dog 1 was behaving as described, they should have been asked to leave. And here again, "therapy dogs" were included in "service dog" rights. YIKES!

Cindy Lou