[nagdu] Disabled Army vet booted off N.J. boardwalkforwalking with service dog - Washington Times

Larry D. Keeler lkeeler at comcast.net
Tue Aug 13 00:43:32 UTC 2013

Mary, I figure that as guide dog users we do our part by just doing what we
do! If we use are dogs the way we're supposed to and set the example for
others whether they have service dogs or not, that's all we can do! For
example, when folks see Holly and I and watch our behavior. they will wonder
why other dogs are allowed to carry on the way some of them do!