[nagdu] Disabled Army vet booted offN.J.boardwalkforwalking with service dog - Washington Times

Larry D. Keeler lkeeler at comcast.net
Tue Aug 13 04:39:34 UTC 2013

I do use that term. However, I do this because Leader, guide and Seeing Eye
are different schools.  pPeople tend to use one of those terms for all dogs.
Also, they get confused when I say mine is a Pilot dog. So, to avoid
confusion, I say my dog is a service dog from Pilot and her service is
guiding.