[nagdu] Northern American Guide Dog Schools Accepting ForeignApplicants?

Laurel and Stockard laurel.stockard at gmail.com
Tue Aug 13 20:16:55 UTC 2013

Like somebody else has stated, Guide Dogs for the Blind does. I know there are graduates currently in Europe right now, and I also have been told by GDB trainers that on a case by case basis, they will at times work with the European schools to provide various types of support to grads living in Europe. Anyways, hope that helps.
Laurel and Stockard