[nagdu] We Are Catching Up!

Daniel daniel.sweeney1 at comcast.net
Wed Aug 14 15:41:22 UTC 2013

Hello Michael,
Don't mean to clutter the list, but would like to use the twitter account
but I am not sure what I am supposed to do, and I mean from the beginning.
I do have a twitter account and that is all. I have done absolutely nothing
with it yet since I can't understand how to use it.
I can't help that I am just mentally deficient when it comes to the
instructions.
Could you contact me off list please and walk me through the steps if it is
not too much trouble. Or, if someone else could, I would really appreciate
it. I apologize, I just can't understand it.
Thanks,
Daniel and Cass
Lakewood, Colorado