[nagdu] dog hair

Sherry Gomes sherriola at gmail.com
Wed Aug 14 17:52:56 UTC 2013

I don't know. I do know it's done a better job of picking up dog hair than
others I've used in the past. My only issue with it is that it's rather
heavy, and now, after about seven years, though it works well on carpet, I
can't get the hoses to work to vacuum my couches and things. I like it
though. It has a canister, so you don't need bags and it really picks up the
hair.