[nagdu] dog hair

Sherry Gomes sherriola at gmail.com
Thu Aug 15 10:18:50 UTC 2013

Do you mean the Dyson? Dyson is the company. They are expensive, several
hundred dollars, like five or six hundred. But you can find them much
cheaper at places like Target or other discount stores. I got mine at Target
and think I paid around 400 for it in 2006. Also, it often comes up on QVC
and for much less than the retail price, usually with something like
available in six easy payments.