[nagdu] single diner with bowl

L Gwizdak leg1950 at cox.net
Thu Aug 15 19:51:51 UTC 2013

Some dogs may have a health issue that makes the dog need to have its food
elevated to assist in comfortable eating.  But, hey, how do you thnk the
dogs in the wild eat?  Off the ground just like horses, cats, cows -
whatever.  I think these food stations are just another manufactured "need"
to make people buy stuff that really isn't needed.

I had one of these for my dog and it got so dirty so easily that it wasn't
worth the headache of trying to clean it - it was a grey plastic.  I got rid
of it and my dogs eat fine with the bowl on the floor on a mat that i can
throw in the wash.

Lyn and Landon
"Asking who's the man and who's the woman in an LGBT relationship is like
asking which chopstick is the fork" - Unknown