[nagdu] Colorado Association of Guide Dog Users division meeting tonight, 8/15/13

National Association of Guide Dog Users blind411 at verizon.net
Fri Aug 16 14:15:15 UTC 2013

Marty,
	I attempted to join the call last night at 9:03 EDT but found no one
there. Would that not have been 7:03 Mountain or not? Please let me know for
future reference!

Fraternally yours,

Marion Gwizdala, President
National Association of Guide Dog Users Inc.
National Federation of the Blind
(813) 626-2789 (Office)
888-NAGDU411 (Hotline
President at nagdu.org