[nagdu] Outside the Box

Ken Ace ken at acenovels.com
Fri Aug 16 15:44:38 UTC 2013

I know that this may infuriate some members but sometimes we need to think
outside the box to insure forward movement with less resistance.

As an example, I am of the opinion that if the gun background check
supporters had tied the approval to ones driver's license or ID that it
would have passed with flying colors like the organ donor issue.

With that in mind if we had  lets say a "Two Bark" you're out rule it might
go forward easier and actually I think that is what our real objection is. I
don't have a problem with a service animal as long as it is quiet and
seemingly invisible. Just a thought.

K&A