[nagdu] Colorado Association of Guide Dog Users divisionmeeting tonight, 8/15/13

National Association of Guide Dog Users blind411 at verizon.net
Fri Aug 16 21:41:55 UTC 2013

Daniel,
	When I called in at 9:03 EDT, I was told I was the first caller. I
made three attempts to make sure I had the number and codes correct. Just
for my information for future calls, the time zone cited in the message was
MST, was this correct or should it have been MDT? I am in EDT until
November, I believe, when we will return to standard time, one hour earlier.
Please make sure that the announcements sent have the correct time zone
listed. Thanks a bunch!

Marion Gwizdala