[nagdu] Cruising with Ace

Ken Ace ken at acenovels.com
Sat Aug 17 20:42:58 UTC 2013

Cindy and all others,

Thanks for your thoughts and advice regarding cruising with your Dog. I have
reluctantly decided to leave Ace at home and go on the cruise with Joyce. My
brother, who is a kind soul, and my sister-in-law will stay at our place and
care for Ace. Barrier Island, 7th floor, on the inner coastal, one block
from the beach with two balconies and fully stocked with food. It was hard,
I had to twist his arm pretty hard but he finely decided to leave Ohio in
November for a week and come to Madeira Beach as a favor to me his only
brother. What a guy. J

K&A